Across all five CARITAS programs, our mission is to provide a safe place to heal and time to rebuild. Providing daily nutritious meals not only helps us fulfill this mission but also helps our participants build community as they refuel and commune with one another, staff, and volunteers. It’s an enormous undertaking to make this possible every day. In 2022, CARITAS provided 302,516 meals to our program participants! You can catch a behind-the-scenes look at how we make some of this possible here.
We need YOUR help to ensure we can continue to provide three meals a day to men and women right here in Richmond, Virginia! Your donations of food will go right to fueling life-changing programs in YOUR community. Join us by signing up for this unique volunteer opportunity using the links below.
Click the Links Below to Sign Up to Donate Food to CARITAS:
- Donate Dinner for The Healing Place for Women
- Donate Dinner for The Healing Place for Men
- Donate Lunch for CARITAS Works Mock Interview Day
- Donate Dinner for AfterWorks
- Donate a Monday Meal for the CARITAS Shelter
- Donate Dinner for CARITAS Afterworks
- Donate Dinner for CARITAS Works Reconnect Family Night
Have More Questions About Donating Food to CARITAS?
Do you have large food donations to make? Want to explore long-term donation partnerships? Interested in hosting a cookout on site? Send an email to email@example.com.