Please note that the Furniture Bank will be closed December 23-January 1 to allow our hardworking team time with their families during the holidays.
Thank you for thinking of CARITAS as you clean your home, office, or facility. All items will be used to help families dedicate their financial resources to fighting the cycles of homelessness and poverty. Anything our clients cannot use is sold through furniture sales or is carefully disposed of to ensure as much as possible stays out of our landfills.
We make it easy to donate your large furniture items via our pick-up services! We have two furniture pick-up options:
Regular Pick-Up Option via CARITAS
- Pickup by CARITAS staff + volunteers
- $45 fee
- Schedule 2+ weeks out
- Pick-up for items only listed on our Accepted Items List
- Item retrieval from garages, outside, or first and second floors of residences only
- No item disassembly.
- Submit this form to request a furniture pick-up from CARITAS
Priority Pickup with ReSupply
- Pickup by Furniture Bank partner ReSupply
- $99 starting fee
- Pickup within 48 hours
- Pick-up for any items
- Item retrieval from storage units, attics, and more
- Disassembly of items that need it except doors, cabinets, or lighting)
- Click this link to schedule a pick-up with ReSupply.
Questions? Call the Furniture Bank at (804) 343-5008 ext 411.
If your items do not meet our approved items list, please see this list of other resources for donating furniture.